Perfect for sharing on slices rye toast, as a dip with wholesome crackers or served with a piece of grilled fish.
In many folkloric traditions, sunflowers are seen as symbols of loyalty, friendship, and good luck, while both pumpkin seeds and rosemary are associated with insight and protection. This recipe is Ying and Yang, a mix of masculine and feminine energy, fire and water elements, and sun and moon signs – a beautiful balance.
This magical spread is perfect for boosting positive energy and happiness, while strengthening and protecting friendships/relationships. Make it in advance before your friends, relatives or loved one visits, setting an intention of a joyous time together and a lasting relationship.
Truth, loyalty, wisdom, wishes, honesty, friendships, happiness, protection.
This magical spread is perfect for boosting positive energy and happiness,
while strengthening and protecting friendships/relationships.
- 3 red capsicums, halved & deseeded
- Olive oil
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves only
- A good pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° and line a tray with baking paper.
- Drizzle capsicum with olive oil and roast for 40 minutes, or until lightly charred. Remove from oven, set aside to cool.
- Lightly toast the seeds in a dry frying pan, cook until they start to pop. Transfer to a bowl.
- Once cooled, peel off the skins of the capsicums and put them in a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Use a stick blender to blitz until smooth.
Keeps up to 2 weeks refrigerated.
Users Rating (1)
- recipe rating5