What are Tiktok Baked Oats? Well, I had no clue either until I saw a video on a friends Instagram feed.
And it looked AH-MAZING! Hello best winter breakfast!
It’s essentially healthy food disguised as a cake, and only has a handful of ingredients. Rolled oats, eggs, fruit, honey and baking powder. This recipe is completely gluten-free too if you use certified GF oats. I love this recipe because it’s so adaptable. For example; I made banana, date and cinnamon ones for breakfast, and to take the shoot, I make them with strawberry and chocolate. You can add in or sub out anything you want. This recipe is just a guide, have fun with it and make it your own!
You can replace the honey with maple syrup or your sweetener of choice. If your using a granulated sweetener, add 1-2 tablespoons of milk to the ingredients to make up for the liquid in honey. You can make a range of different flavours because you mix in the toppings at the end.
TikTok Baked OatsDifficulty: Super Easy
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 medium Banana
1 free-range egg
1 tbsp. honey
1/2 tsp. baking powder
Coconut oil (to grease)
Flavour inclusions of your choice!
- eat oven to 180°. Grease a small/medium ramekin with coconut oil.
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to prepared ramekin, add your mix-ins and bake for 20 minutes, until puffed up and cooked through. I secretly like mine a little gooey.
- Serve hot with a strong cup of coffee!
- Do not overbake – baked oats come out DRY if you bake them too long.
Users Rating (1)
- recipe rating4.5